Rogue Territory

When it comes to jeans, if you're like me, the most important things are fit, quality, and style. I've spent a lot of time and money searching for the perfect pair of jeans, but it wasn't until I learned how to make jeans that I found a reasonable way to consistently get the perfect pair.

I've been studying denim and denim culture for over 10 years. I've tracked the trends, styles, and use of fabric in these past years and have amassed a wealth of knowledge through my passion for all things denim.

Rogue Territory is a fully bespoke premium denim company...yes, my jeans are handmade by me from start to finish. I use the highest quality denim from all over the world and can make any style: vintage, contemporary, and modern alike.

Use this blog as a way to learn about all things denim, and who knows, maybe one day I'll see you at the shop.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

New Logo

So I've been working on a bunch of new logo's for my jeans...this is what I've come up with thus far. The one circled in red is my favorite. Give me your feedback, love it, hate it whatever. thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Emma Jasmine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma Jasmine said...

The most important things are fit, quality, and style. This fabric is suitable for comfort, straight and slim fit. Made-to-order jeans are in the business of manufacturing high-quality men's skinny jeans. It can be very frustrating to find comfortable fit jeans for the person having long and lean with little body fat or having small waist big thighs. The beauty of going custom is that more than likely (ideally), you’ll come out with a perfect-fitting pair of jeans. custom-fit jeans is an online tailored jeans store offers the perfect fit jeans for all body sizes. Made to measure jeans for men & women.