Rogue Territory

When it comes to jeans, if you're like me, the most important things are fit, quality, and style. I've spent a lot of time and money searching for the perfect pair of jeans, but it wasn't until I learned how to make jeans that I found a reasonable way to consistently get the perfect pair.

I've been studying denim and denim culture for over 10 years. I've tracked the trends, styles, and use of fabric in these past years and have amassed a wealth of knowledge through my passion for all things denim.

Rogue Territory is a fully bespoke premium denim company...yes, my jeans are handmade by me from start to finish. I use the highest quality denim from all over the world and can make any style: vintage, contemporary, and modern alike.

Use this blog as a way to learn about all things denim, and who knows, maybe one day I'll see you at the shop.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Rogue Territory Interprets the Canadian Tuxedo

I know I've been talking about my readymade line for awhile. I wanted to give everyone a sneak peak at what's about to come.

Today's focus:

1. 14oz Japanese Kaihara Indigo Selvage Denim Jacket
2. 12oz Japanese Kaihara Brown Denim Low-Rise Slim Straight

More Jean Styles to follow. As of right now all styles will be produced in Limited Edition Denim and very Limited Quantities.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

***Note: this denim jacket is my first sample, anticipate aesthetic and detail changes to the second sample. I must say that I do really like the denim and overall fit.

No comments: